To eliminate large gatherings at onsite premises, we are making changes to our normal load-out practices on onsite auctions. The health and safety of our employees and bidders are important to us. Using guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC we’re making adjustments and we ask for your patience and understanding as we move forward during these unprecedented times.
To avoid large crowds being at the premises at the same time and to comply with social distancing recommendations we’re implementing these practices:
– Open house preview may be canceled for auctions or done by appointment only
– Load-out for winning bidders picking up their items will either be done in groups 10 or less or by appointment only.
– Please be respectful to our onsite staff as the navigate preview and load-out. They will do their best to enforce social distancing and that the process is done in an orderly fashion.
Picking up winning items:
– Bidders could be provided the pre-published pickup time(s) depending on the flexibility offered by the seller.
– Bidders should expect a phone call of onsite staff asking for when you will attend to pick-up winning items in order to avoid large crowd showing up at the same time.
– If you have a specific time you know you can pick-up, please call or email to let us know as soon as possible
For any bidder that can not attend the pickup, we are asking them to:
– Send someone else or use third-party services such as GoShare.co ($5 coupon code: auctionnation), PakMail.com, etc. Note: You need to notify Auction Nation if someone will be picking up on your behalf, we will not release items unless it has been authorized.
– Support an alternative pickup date (provided the Seller can support)
– Contact Auction Nation about other options at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 516-7066
– If you as a bidder are under quarantine for 14 days or with health concerns, we can remove your bids prior to the auction ending.
Please be prepared and have an understanding that the COVID-19 situation might affect auctions by either being postponed or canceled. However, our goal at Auction Nation is to deliver a seamless auction process both for our clients and buyers.